Welcome to the ultimate guide on PM Kisan – one of India’s largest and most ambitious income support schemes for farmers. If you are a farmer or someone who is interested in agriculture, this blog post will provide all the information you need about PM Kisan – from its inception to eligibility criteria, benefits, application process and much more! So fasten your seat belts and get ready to embark on an insightful journey of PM Kisan All You Need To Know.
What is PM Kisan?
PM Kisan is a social media platform that connects farmers with buyers. It helps farmers sell their produce at the best price and provides them information about the buyer’s buying habits. PM Kisan was founded in 2016 by Vinod Khosla, an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
What are the benefits of PM Kisan?
PM Kisan is a new crop insurance scheme launched by the government to help small farmers in India. Under PM Kisan, the government will provide a premium subsidy and insurance cover to farmers who have an annual income below Rs 2.5 lakh. The scheme will also provide benefits to farmers who face natural calamities.
The benefits of PM Kisan include:
– Premium subsidy: The government will provide a premium subsidy of Rs 2,000 per annum to eligible farmers.
– Insurance cover: Farmers will be able to avail of insurance cover against risks such as drought, hailstorms, floods and landslides. This coverage will be available at a nominal cost of Rs 100 per year.
– Technical assistance: The government has pledged to provide technical assistance to farmers through field offices and helplines. This assistance will include guidance on best practices for farming, crop selection and soil management.
– Income support: In case of loss or damage caused by natural calamities, farmers under PM Kisan will be eligible for Income Support Programme (ISP) benefits. ISP provides subsidised foodgrain and fertilizer grains to poor families in rural areas.
– Farm credit: Farmers under PM Kisan can avail of farm credit facilities from financial institutions subject to satisfactory repayment records.
How does PM Kisan work?
PM Kisan is an online platform that connects farmers with buyers. It is a digital marketplace that helps farmers sell their produce directly to consumers. The platform provides information about the produce, such as where it was grown and what type of cultivar it is. It also offers buyer guides to help them choose the best produce. PM Kisan also has a loyalty program that rewards customers for buying from specific sellers.
Is PM Kisan right for me?
PM Kisan is all about empowering farmers and promoting their economic growth. She believes that by creating an enabling environment for farmers, the country can achieve sustainable agricultural growth, which in turn will create new jobs and improve the quality of life of rural citizens.
PM Kisan has also made it her mission to make agriculture an engine of growth, with a focus on export-oriented production. She has pledged to double the value of exports from Rs 1.5 lakh crore in FY18 to Rs 3 lakh crore by FY22. This ambitious target would create thousands of jobs in the agriculture sector and help us achieve our goal of becoming a $2 trillion economy by 2025.
PM Kisan is also committed to improving public health and sanitation through better agricultural management and waste segregation, which will lead to reduced exposure to diseases like diarrhoea and HIV/Aids.
I believe that PM Kisan is the right candidate for the job of Prime Minister, given her track record as a farmer advocate and her commitment to boosting India’s economy through sustainable agricultural growth. Her experience as Agricultural Minister will be invaluable as we work to implement important policy changes aimed at boosting India’s farming industry.
PM Kisan is a government-owned agricultural marketing corporation that sells Agricultural Inputs, Livestock Feeding Stuff, Agrochemicals and Rural Services. It has been providing quality services to farmers since 1952. PM Kisan operates through the sale of agri inputs and services including Fertilizers, Pesticides, Seeds and Spices; Feed grains; Chicken Eggs; Calcium Carbide; Irrigation Equipment; Machinery etc. The company presently employs around 1 lac people across India.